REengineering has always been involved in the development of services and solutions in the field of engine testing; we mainly focus on the design of the automotive test cell for testing and homologation, where each set-up is tailor-made, to meet the customer’s needs.
The main control system is entrusted to a flexible and constantly evolving platform, which allows to implement practically any application in a very dynamic way and can be updated to new and future needs.
We focus a lot on repeatability and accuracy of the measurement, we have implemented automatic “real-time” control systems, in order to perform customized cycles, with the maximum possible accuracy.
- ENGINE CONTROL UNIT CALIBRATION AND VALIDATION
- DATA ACQUISITION
- DRIVING AND HOMOLOGATION CYCLES ON ENGINE DYNO AND CHASSIS DYNAMOMETERS
- COMPONENT CHARACTERIZATION
- OPTIMIZATION OF COMPONENTS AND WIRINGS
- DYNAMOMETERS CELLS REFURBISHMENT
WHERE WE ARE
Reggio Emilia, Italian MOTORVALLEY. Our engine testing facility is located near the most important development units of the automotive industry, thus allowing straight cooperation with customers on location. Transparency and exchange of information among the various engine testing locations are therefore indispensable
We work with some of the largest companies in the motoring tradition, including Piaggio, Ducati, Moto Morini and others.
We are constantly committed to improving the added value in the development of an ongoing and trusting relationship with our customers
REengineering Engine Testing:
- 20 years of experience in engine testing, in automotive and motorsport business
- In-depth knowledge in mechanical engineering and power electronics
- Partnerships with big automotive players